Wireless IPv6

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue Dec 28 18:15:40 UTC 2010

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:49:37 EST, Christopher Morrow said:

> on this, I HOPE vzw does the right thing and launches with v4/v6
> dualstack on the devices in all regions where deployment happens. I
> don't have much hope that this will actually happen though :(

Personally, I hope they roll it out a region at a time (even a "new time zone
each day" would probably be good enough), so they can shake the bugs out of
each region and lower the amount of stress on the network engineers having to
get *everything* staged at the same time..  Rolling a totally new thing out to
100% of the user base on the same day will rarely end well.