Good MPLS/VPLS book?

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Thu Dec 23 23:06:03 UTC 2010

IMO the best book on the market is 'MPLS-Enabled Applications' by Ina Minei,
Julian Lucek.  It has the best coverage all the things you mentioned plus
VPLS, P2MP LSP, draft-rosen and NG-VPN multicast architectures and the
explanations are clear and concise.

I wrote a review of this book a while back:

http://www.shortestpathfirst.net/2009/11/30/book-review-mpls-aplications/

This book is awesome.  You won't regret buying it.

Stefan Fouant