Router only speaks IGP in BGP network

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Thu Dec 23 20:52:15 UTC 2010

You could use a GRE tunnel to get traffic from one edge BGP outer to the
other edge BGP router. Then run BGP over this link.

 - Brian J.

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
copying, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.