IPv6 BGP table size comparisons

Jeff Wheeler jsw at inconcepts.biz
Wed Dec 22 08:13:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 2:24 AM, Pekka Savola <pekkas at netcore.fi> wrote:
> 'Maximum Prefix Length' may be an over-simplifying metric. FWIW, we're
> certainly not a major transit provider, but we do allow /48 in the
> designated PI ranges but not in the PA ranges.  So the question is not
> necessarily just about the prefix length used because it might vary by the
> prefix.

I know it is an over-simplification.  If someone wishes to edit the
page to provide more specific details about the route filtering policy
for a given transit network, Wikipedia is pretty easy to edit.
Hopefully they would provide a citation/link to the policy page for
the NSP as well.

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw at inconcepts.biz>
Sr Network Operator  /  Innovative Network Concepts