Some truth about Comcast - WikiLeaks style

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Dec 21 13:57:28 UTC 2010

I faced a similar challenge. If you have line of sight to something, you can do fixed wireless for maybe 200-400 depending on the gear and frequencies involved. Check out the ubnt 365 or m5 gear. Cheap as in disposable. Works quite well. Then order a Comcast business connection there and call it a day. 16/2 or 50/10 for less than a t1 loop as long as your facility fees on the other side colo aren't too high.

Sent from my iThing