BGP Attribute 92 ?

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Dec 19 06:16:55 UTC 2010

>> sigh.  is this an attack by a black hat, or by an rir and researchers
>> who do not know how to say "oops, sorreee!?"
> Or who do not know how to warn us in advance:

i really enjoy that that experiment pissed you off big-time.  like you
have the technical incompetence to think it was at all dangerous or a
problem.

if i took it personally, as you seem to, i would remove my zones from
being secondaried on rip.psg.com.  and i might do something about the
many year storm of recursive dns requests to rip.psg.com (which does not
recurse) from your friends.  after all, who would want to [ab]use the
services of someone you like to excoriate for doing no harm?

what bullshit!

randy