"potential new and different architectural approach" to solve the Comcast - L3 dispute

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Dec 18 16:35:42 UTC 2010

+1

In fact, I feel that at home, I need fast, reliable internet access. I wish I could
get that from one provider. Unfortunately, instead, I get fast internet service
from Comcast (most of the time) and I get reliable internet service from
Raw Bandwidth (DSL, 1.5mbps/768k).

Owen
(Comcast Business HSI customer)