Fwd: Your email message was blocked

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Fri Dec 17 15:41:25 UTC 2010

On 12/17/2010 7:11 AM, Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo wrote:
> Notwithstanding the laugh and the fun, these are the times when I lose
> a bit of faith in mankind. Why there are always people out there
> pretending to know "what it's best for you" ?

The keep for 5 days often means that they have a quarantine release for
the recipient. It is also very possible that they have rule selection
options on a recipient basis, which is not "what is best for you" but
"you chose this". I'm not saying it is the case here, but there is a
high probability, as their customers would scream otherwise. Exceptions
are if it's corporate mail, but I'm not sure that is the corp mail server.

Jack