Alacarte Cable and Geeks

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:54:40 UTC 2010

I have been trying to get NASA TV in Uruguay for a long time,
obviously to no avail. Even though it's probably free / very cheap.

I do believe that video over the Internet is about to change the cable
business in a very deep and possibly traumatic way. Even I only have 4
megs DSL at home and have almost 250 msec delay to get to Terremark in
Miami, my Apple TV plays YouTube reasonably well and I am probably
near to the point where I would probably pay for premium content from
YouTube or other providers to get over my crappy cable service.

Cheers,

Carlos