OT - NO (Non-Operational) Question

Joe Blanchard jbfixurpc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:51:41 UTC 2010

Thanks Jay

To add to this

Sleepy here but a quick script ((linux for you windows guys)

[root at sumless3 jgb]# cat send_text.sh
#!/bin/sh
echo "go"
     # Server's IP address
     #
     IP_ADDRESS='some_smtp_relay.com'
mf="mail from:"
rp="rcpt to:"
echo $mf
(sleep 2 ;\
echo "HELO guess.net";\
sleep 2;\
echo $mf " <adminops1 at blah.net>" ;\
echo $rp " <44421211 at tmomail.net>" ;\ \*Bogus return addy *\
sleep 4;\
echo "data";\
sleep 3;\
echo "Subject: Merry Christmas!.. ";\
echo "From: Spammerr";\
echo "To: YOU";\
echo "
SPAM SPAM blah blah...
-
sleep 2;\
echo ".";\
sleep 1;\
echo "quit";\
sleep 2) | telnet $IP_ADDRESS 25
#| telnet $IP_ADDRESS 25
exit

Seems to put them thru, and unless you the providers Tier3-4 suport theres
nothing you can do... Only a matter of time till something does a count(n)
in C or else...

Cheers,
Thanks Andreww!

-Joe