Over a decade of DDOS--any progress yet?

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Fri Dec 10 20:32:10 UTC 2010

I should've "qualified" my question by saying "What valid application which traverses the Internet and could be seen at the edge of a network actually uses UDP 80?"

I can't imagine there is too much Cisco NAC client for macs carrying on over the Internet, although I have been wrong in the past.

-Drew