Pointer for documentation on actually delivering IPv6

Mark Radabaugh mark at amplex.net
Sun Dec 5 03:40:50 UTC 2010

Probably a case of something being blindingly obvious but...

I have seen plenty of information on IPv6 from a internal network
standpoint.  I have seen very little with respect to how a ISP is
supposed to handle routing to residential consumer networks. I have seen
suggestions of running RIPng.  The thought of letting Belkin routers (if
you can call them that) into the routing table scares me no end.

Is this way easier than I think it is?   Did somebody already write the
book that I can't find?

--
Mark Radabaugh
Amplex