[NANOG] Re: U.S. officials deny technical takedown of WikiLeaks

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sun Dec 5 02:59:46 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 02:53:22AM +0000, Michael Sokolov wrote:

> Factoid: we outnumber the pigs by 1000 to 1.  Even if only 1% of us were
> to go out and shoot a pig, we would still outnumber them 10 to 1!  We
> *CAN* win -- wake up, people!

	Is there really any need for this nonsense on this list?  Can
	all the rhetoric and politics be kept off and return the list
	to technical issues?

	There are venues much better suited for those discussions.

							John
--
We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once.

-- Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933), 30th president of the United States