"Unlimited" wireless data...

Jason J. W. Williams williamsjj at digitar.com
Sat Dec 4 00:01:41 UTC 2010

I would second Nathan's experience. Tried to use them for our corporate office as a life boat when our T1 provider was sold to an outfit that didn't answer the support lines. Clear's NAT is atrocious and can't be turned off, so you can't drop a real firewall behind it on a single static.

-J
--------
Jason J. W. Williams, COO/CTO
DigiTar