Level 3 Communications Issues Statement Concerning Comcast's Actions

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Thu Dec 2 19:23:41 UTC 2010

I took some time to actually read Comcast's response to the FCC. In
hindsight it does not appear to me that Comcast is trying to
capitalize on L3's Netflix deal, rather, wants to be compensated for
an emergency installation of 270 Gbps of peering that now has them
looking more like a transit customer than a settlement free peer.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net