AT&T to Level 3 routing issue?

James Stahr stahr at mailbag.com
Thu Dec 2 16:50:55 UTC 2010

At 04:33 AM 12/2/2010, Harris Hui wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone using AT&T seeing the routing issue to Level3? We saw some
>issue with the end users using AT&T as a service provider having issue to
>our upstream provider. Thanks

We saw issues with at&t last night as well.  We called into Level3,
but they "weren't aware of any issues".  Not accepting that
explanation for things, we eventually looked at Internet Health
Report and saw a latency of 115ms and packet loss at 33% between at&t
Chicago and Level 3 Detroit.   So if anyone has more information, I'd
appreciate it. thanks,

-James