Want to move to all 208V for server racks

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Dec 2 16:29:08 UTC 2010

We have run into some reasonably recent flat panel LCD's
not running on 208v; we began having our colo build the
new cages we order with 208v a few years ago and then
found we couldn't use one of our crash carts in the newer
cages until we replaced the monitor.  If you're doing
colo, some customers may have rack mounted LCD panels
that could be an issue.  And this was not a power brick
monitor, straight plug.

David