wikileaks unreachable

Ken Chase ken at sizone.org
Wed Dec 1 01:43:51 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 10:18:18PM -0500, Andrew Kirch said:

  >Lets be clear here, I'm not encouraging DDoS, I'm enjoying the
  >possibility that someone will hopefully put a jacketed hollowpoint in
  >Assange.

Not to promote equine defibrilation, but just so you all feel better -

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/28/1947638/no-evidence-that-wikileaks-releases.html

summary: no one got hurt, and wikileaks lets the newspapers do the hard work
of redacting info that'd hurt individuals directly.

There has been no loss of lives. But s/lives/political careers/ is a different
matter, and might catalyse hyperbole that some are buying into.

OBONTOPIC: wikileaks has another DDOS going (real DDOS not plain DOS, apparently.)

/kc
--
Ken Chase - ken at heavycomputing.ca - +1 416 897 6284 - Toronto CANADA
Heavy Computing - Clued bandwidth, colocation and managed linux VPS @151 Front St. W.