route-views.sydney.routeviews.org

John Kemp kemp at network-services.uoregon.edu
Mon Aug 30 16:23:24 UTC 2010

RouteViews has now established a routing data collector at
the EQUINIX exchange in Sydney, Australia.  We are now accepting peers.
If you would like to participate in the project by contributing
your routes, please contact us at: help at routeviews.org.

RouteViews currently operates collectors at the University of Oregon,
at the Palo Alto IX, at the Equinix IX in Ashburn Virginia, at the
LINX in London, at WIDE in Tokyo, and at other locations.  We are now
ready to serve peers who are reachable at EQIX SYD1.

RouteViews collectors are useful as operational looking glasses, as
well as a sources of data for network research.  RouteViews also
participates in the BGPMON project, which provides real-time data feeds
in support of the Cyclops free route-monitoring service.

In general, we ask for full routes input, and filter to zero output.
Our peering details are: AS6447, V4 Address: 202.167.228.100/25,
V6 Address: 2001:de8:6::6447:1/64

Additional information is available at http://www.routeviews.org/

John Kemp (kemp at network-services.uoregon.edu)
RouteViews Engineer