Recycling old cabling?

Adcock, Matt [HISNA] MAdcock at hisna.com
Mon Aug 30 14:28:02 UTC 2010

Assumption: Construction guys are present.

1.  Dump cable in large pile on the floor
2.  Yell "Does anybody want this copper?"
3.  Use broom to fend of multiple takers
4.  Tell the guy who wants it that he can have it as long as he hauls it away

Not that I've ever done this of course...

The information in this email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited.  We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email and all of its attachments