Other NOGs around the world?

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Mon Aug 23 00:17:54 UTC 2010

On Aug 22, 2010, at 6:52 AM, Rogelio wrote:

> What other "network operator groups" are there around the world (besides NANOG)?
>
> (I'd like to follow them to see what types of issues they see in their
> countries)

Hi,

We are trying to start TRnog with few friends arounds the world who speaks Turkish, the URL is http://www.trnog.org , The list isn't very active but we usually chat in an IRC network and trying to move the conversations to the list.

We are planning to have a 1/2 day event on October sometime before or after MENOG 7 October 2010.. The day isn't decided yet.

The official language is Turkish. Any other language is welcome with google translator link to Turkish ;)

Regards

Mehmet