(cisco, or any) acl *reducers* out there?

Cat Okita cat at reptiles.org
Thu Aug 19 18:18:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010, Christopher Morrow wrote:
> this paper, while full of math and graphs and sh*t, doesn't make my
> acl management simpler, clearer or more complete... I keep trying to
> push my acls through the paper, no joy yet.
>
> there's code or something somewhere that implements the algorithms and
> graphs and sh*t that the paper shows in a pretty fashion?

Heh.  Of course there's code associated with it -- how else would we have
managed to come up with numbers from practical application :P

OTOH, without some idea of whether it's what he had in mind, it's
pointless to push the battle to go anywhere with it.

There are certainly some commercial products that do what he seemed to be
asking about, as well -- but I'm failing to find references to them just
now (nothing like illness and deadlines).

> (btw, you owe me some neosporin to take care of all the paper cuts)

I've got some lovely iodine... :P

cheers!