Lightly used IP addresses

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Mon Aug 16 18:01:43 UTC 2010

On 16/08/10 09:47 -0700, John Springer wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2010, Frank Bulk wrote:
>
>> This week I was told by my sales person at Red Condor that I'm the only one
>> of his customers that is asking for IPv6.  He sounded annoyed and it seemed
>> like he was trying to make me feel bad for being the "only oddball" pushing
>> the IPv6 feature requirement.
>
> FWIW, I asked the same question. My guy was polite, but w/o info.
>
> John Springer

Hi Frank,

I was actually told that there was some demand for it, and that they were
targeting 2011 for support, which was acknowledged when I brought it up
again in a difference conference call.

I'll note that they just got bought out, which may change their priorities,
for better or worse.

--
Dan White