Lightly used IP addresses

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sun Aug 15 19:53:05 UTC 2010

On Aug 15, 2010, at 2:55 PM, Randy Bush wrote:

> the bottom line is, changes you like and can justify to yourself with
> lots of glib words can be made without process.
> changes you don't like have to go through the policy gauntlet.

Changes to the ARIN's operations are within my authority; I try
to be reachable to the community (and how... :-), but there's
also the more formal ARIN Consultation and Suggestion (ACSP)
process if desired: <https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp>.

Changes to ARIN's fees, services, and agreements are done after
consultation to the ARIN Board, and often go through the ACSP
consultation process or are discussed at one of the meetings.
Suggestions are also welcomed as per above, just as I asked
Mr. Herrin to do earlier regarding the LRSA.

Changes to the Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM)
<https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html>, are made via
ARIN's Policy Development Process.

My apologies if this was somehow unclear,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN