Lightly used IP addresses

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Aug 14 19:17:43 UTC 2010

I think you mistake my meaning. I don't regard RA and SLAAC as a problem. I regard their limited capabilities as a minor issue. I regard the IETF religion that insists on preventing DHCPv6 from having a complete set of capabilities for some form of RA protectionism to be the largest problem. That was my meaning for RA religion.

Owen

Sent from my iPad