Lightly used IP addresses

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sat Aug 14 05:21:38 UTC 2010

I'm not sure it would make the internet better but it would reinforce
integrity in a general sense. If we're to get away with lying on
justification I might as well go grab a few /18's before the last /8
is issued.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ddosprotection to find out
about news, promotions, and (gasp!) system outages which are updated
in real time.

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."