Lightly used IP addresses

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sat Aug 14 05:00:02 UTC 2010

John,

I have privately e-mailed you 5 x /18 and 3 x /19 that are being
abused. If ARIN takes action against even one of these allocations I
will commend you publicly. I'll go do the investigation for you if you
need evidence.

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ddosprotection to find out
about news, promotions, and (gasp!) system outages which are updated
in real time.

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."