Pacific Northwest downtime?

John A. Kilpatrick john at hypergeek.net
Fri Aug 13 06:39:42 UTC 2010

On Aug 12, 2010, at 11:36 PM, Jeff Walter wrote:

> In this case, more that just traffic between us and Comcast was affected, at least according to a friend of mine who's on Comcast.

Yeah, things were wonky for a while.  Like the application for programming my Harmony One couldn't contact Logitech's servers.  But since my mail server is at he.net that was the big thing I noticed. :)

But of course, step one, reboot my modem...*sigh*

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick
john at hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/