Pacific Northwest downtime?

Jeff Walter jeffw at he.net
Fri Aug 13 06:36:22 UTC 2010

We contacted GBLX and the issue was resolved shortly thereafter.  Last
time this happened one of their internal routers hung and someone kicked
it.  No idea if this was the same type of issue.

In this case, more that just traffic between us and Comcast was
affected, at least according to a friend of mine who's on Comcast.

| Jeff Walter          http://www.he.net/ AS6939   Phone 510/580-4108 |
| Network Engineer       Colocation, Dedicated      Cell 510/771-7036 |
| jeffw at he.net        Servers, Direct Connections    Fax 510/580-4152 |