Pacific Northwest downtime?

John A. Kilpatrick john at hypergeek.net
Fri Aug 13 06:32:16 UTC 2010

Yeah, I saw it too.  My traceroute was dying at an IP belonging to Global Crossing and the DNS looked like it was at 11 Great Oaks.  I called Comcast to report it, but they just kept saying I should reboot my modem.

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick
john at hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/