RE: net-neutrality

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Aug 11 17:50:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:23:01 CDT, Jeff Harper said:
> This is kind of like one person saying they're not going to listen to a
> radio station anymore.

"And the only reason I'm singing you this song now is cause you may know
somebody in a similar situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if
your in a situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk
into the shrink wherever you are ,just walk in say "Shrink, You can get
anything you want, at Alice's restaurant.".  And walk out.  You know, if one
person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't
take him.  And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think
they're both faggots and they won't take either of them. And three people do
it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Alice's
Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization.  And can you,
can you imagine fifty people a day,I said fifty people a day walking in singin
a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out.  And friends they may thinks it's
a movement."

Of course, that *does* require finding 49 other like-minded people.