net-neutrality

William Pitcock nenolod at systeminplace.net
Wed Aug 11 16:09:13 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 11:25 +0000, Sven Olaf Kamphuis wrote:
> it is:
>
> c) RIAA/MPAA members trying to make ISPs liable for what customers do in
> order to somehow fork the isp into kicking out the customer, as they
> refuse to simply go to court against the customer but rather prefer to
> harrass their ISP or their isp's isp..

did you stop taking your medication today?

net-neutrality has nothing to do with following the law.  if you do not
like the copyright enforcement law in the netherlands, then change the
law in the netherlands.

nanog is not your soapbox, and I for one, am tired of hearing about how
you host thepiratebay (which is, for the last few years at least, a
pretty shitty torrent tracker anyway).

so please, for the love of $deity, stop posting your crap to this list.

by the way, you're still invited to provide a list of legitimate (e.g.
not warez) customers you have.  i'm pretty sure that you do not have any
though.

william