net-neutrality

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Wed Aug 11 11:26:59 UTC 2010

next up on the list: disney, paramount pictures, sony music entertainment,
sony pictures entertainment, most of vivendi/universal group, viacom..

all of these organisations have well established themselves on the list of
organisations not worthy to have their traffic relayed for free.

--
Greetings,

Sven Olaf Kamphuis,
CB3ROB Ltd. & Co. KG
Address: Koloniestrasse 34         VAT Tax ID:      DE267268209
          D-13359                   Registration:    HRA 42834 B
          BERLIN                    Phone:           +31/(0)87-8747479
          Germany                   GSM:             +49/(0)152-26410799
RIPE:    CBSK1-RIPE                e-Mail:          sven at cb3rob.net
<penpen> C3P0, der elektrische Westerwelle

Confidential: Please be advised that the information contained in this
email message, including all attached documents or files, is privileged
and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
individuals addressed. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or