Example RFI for colo provider selection

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Tue Aug 10 00:48:15 UTC 2010

I'm researching a list of some colocation providers I have here to find the most suitable one to provide services for a project I'm working on.  My thought is to send out an informal RFI, which I believe is something others may have done too.  If anyone is able to share, I'd be interested in having a peek at some of these colo-centric RFIs to understand what questions others have asked in the past, as it may help me come up with some questions that I may not have thought of myself.

If an RFI isn't an appropriate means to gather information on such a prospect, I'd certainly like to hear that too.

Thanks in advance.

PS.  To any reader who may be thinking this is an open invitation for a sales email, it's not :)