Starting up a WiMAX ISP

Ovidiu Neghina o.neghina at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:59:29 UTC 2010

Charles,
That is not an easy journey. The radio part it itself is a dedicated
department usually in a wireless operator(planning, coverage etc).
Plus - how are you going to sustain this from buget perspective.
Wimax is not future proof technology. All major wimax vendors  have
droped their support (alcatel - to name just one.).

br
Ovidiu