Connectivity to an IPv6-only site

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Fri Apr 23 07:57:45 UTC 2010

On 2010.04.23 03:39, Larry Sheldon wrote:
> On 4/23/2010 02:35, Larry Sheldon wrote:
>
>> >From my PC at home (Cox in Omaha) I can't even get a nameserver that
>> knows the site.
>
> I should point out that I am really stupid about v6--I don't know if I
> should be able to find a nameserver or not.

Has nothing to do about being stupid... let's rephrase your statement
and put a positive spin on it as such:

"I've heard about IPv6, but don't know very much about it. I think that
I should know more, but am a bit confused as to where to begin. What do
I do first?".

Then I'd say:

"As a start, go to http://www.getipv6.info/index.php/Main_Page . If that
doesn't get you going, then let the rest of the community start posting
the resources that they know about, ranging from beginner up to the
advanced.".

Steve