Connectivity to an IPv6-only site

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Fri Apr 23 07:30:30 UTC 2010

On 2010.04.23 02:50, Steve Bertrand wrote:
> This is a no-brainer, because I know that everyone who reads this will
> visit the link. All I request is an off-list message stating if you
> could get there or not (it won't be possible to parse my weblogs for
> those who can't):
>
> http://onlyv6.com
>
> Operationally, I want to personally take a very rough inventory on the
> number of people who can get to the site, and who can't.
>
> The purpose of this is so that I can gain deeper insight into troubles
> that the inevitable v6 only networks are going to face, and what impact
> will occur to an ISP that is currently thinking that v6 is not for them.

Even though this is the middle of the night, I am being inundated with

Let me expand on my request quickly, and I'll post a 'why I think it's
breaking for some of you' immediately after.

If you could, if you have an IPv6 address, include that in your message,
and if possible, your AS as well.

This information will not be made public, but will help tremendously
with my personal research.

Thanks,

Steve