Mail Submission Protocol

Franck Martin franck at genius.com
Thu Apr 22 02:54:37 UTC 2010

If you have left port 25 open, this is a good place to start.

http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php

I suspect any decent IDS will tell you which machine has weird traffic. I suppose you can put rules based on the IDS result to redirect them to a special web page to tell them, they have to do something.

The main issue, it not to know which machines are hijacked, but to support these machines.