unsubscribe

Chi Tran CTran at qds-i.com
Mon Apr 19 17:22:15 UTC 2010

____________________________

Chi Tran
Quadrant Support
ctran at qds-i.com

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CADFAA.2EB049E0]

Quadrant Data Systems, Inc.
100 Wood Hollow Drive Suite 150
Novato, CA 94945
www.qds-i.com<http://www.qds-i.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail, or attached hereto, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may be privileged, confidential, or may be prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or its attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the author immediately and delete this communication in a manner that permanently removes it from any computer/digital media in your possession. Thank you.