.cn / china registrars in US/canada ?

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Sat Apr 17 23:16:20 UTC 2010

Jim,

As Lou and Fergie have pointed out, there was a significant policy
change at CNNIC in late December.

I'm going to guess from "get me a .cn domain, without registering it
on my behalf then extorting me" that (a) you'd like to register a .cn
domain _and_ (b) you are not a resident of China (more likely Canada),
and (c) you'd like a non-flake registrar.

You could contact CORE, we are an accredited overseas registrar, and
we've several members in the US and Canada.

Oblig disclaimer: I'm the CTO of CORE, and operate a CORE member
located in Maine.

Eric