Senderbase is offbase, need some help

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Sat Apr 17 20:45:14 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Mike <mike-nanog at tiedyenetworks.com> wrote:
>   I've tried to get the attention of senderbase, which is claiming activity
> from my address space which is in fact either un-routed or within dynamic
> subscriber blocks that have outbound smtp filtering in effect.

Interesting; I see similar results for my address space. Two
addresses, one of which hasn't been attached to a machine for a decade
and the other a virtual IP on a web server where the particular IP
never emits connections. Magnitude's only "0.48" for both but still,
they shouldn't even appear.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004