.cn / china registrars in US/canada ?

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Sat Apr 17 17:22:51 UTC 2010

i am looking for a referral to a registrar who can get me a .cn domain,
without registering it on my behalf then extorting me.

i saw a notice that CNNIC suspended non-chinese registrars, but i haven't
found anything telling me they have recinded that.

can anyone give me clarification?

thanx.

--
Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org        +92 336 520-4504
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."