DSL "aggregation".... NO

Truman Boyes truman at suspicious.org
Thu Apr 15 21:42:31 UTC 2010

Hi Bill,

You can do this in JUNOS as well with filter-based-forwarding. The key here is that you want to balance traffic out and in on the two uplinks. I suspect you will need to src-NAT all the traffic unless you are announcing your own network to the two DSL providers. You could also do some rudimentary (ie. hack)  balancing by having a route for 0/1 and 128/1 with different next-hops.

It's pretty easy to setup balancing on an OpenBSD box with PF as well.

Truman