Router for Metro Ethernet

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 04:12:25 UTC 2010

Cisco rates it at 256mbps which places it above a NPE-400.

The 3825 says 179mbps on their spec sheet.  Not sure where you are getting
your numbers but they are way off.

All of those numbers are straight forwarding with nothing turned on and 64
byte packets.  That way you get a nice idea of what the CPU can do.

tv