Router for Metro Ethernet

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Apr 13 14:14:35 UTC 2010

On Apr 13, 2010, at 6:44 AM, Jeremy Parr wrote:

> On 13 April 2010 00:12, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
>> I stand corrected on the Mikrotik... Apparently, while not well documented, they
>> do, indeed support IPv6 and their Wiki even includes tunnel configuration
>> information.
>>
>> Apologies to Mikrotik (and some encouragement to add this to your main-line
>> documentation).
>
> For better or worse, the Wiki *IS* their mainline documentation.

Fair enough... My point is that http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Category:Manual#list

Contains no mention whatsoever of IPv6.

If you go, for example, to the Static IP Addressing page from there, there is also
no mention of IPv6.

It would be nice if they made IPv6 easier to find in the same places you would
find the corresponding IPv4 information.

Owen