Carrier class email security recommendation

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:22:23 UTC 2010

The man did say "carrier class" .. not "small webhost for four
families and dog".   You're talking multiple mailservers + filtering
gateways / appliances etc, clustered .. rather tough to do that with
one pizzabox 1U running a linux that's not updated in years and
configured with webmin.

And have you used / deployed any of those devices to claim they don't
support NTP?  Or whether that's a bigger constraint than an
underpowered linux box? :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)