Carrier class email security recommendation

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:21:58 UTC 2010

Right.  Just to add one more choice into your mix .. Bizanga is one
such vendor that I've seen deployed by carriers who want an appliance.
 They were recently acquired by Cloudmark.

There are also "rate limiting .. kind of like netflow for email" type
devices - Symantec E160, and Mailchannels (mailchannels.com).    These
might be worth considering for systemwide filtering after which you
can apply your own policies per user.

ps: About Barracuda - I am not aware, they may have a carrier grade /
larger scale product too.   If you see one of those, or any other
vendor that meets your needs go for it.

-suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)