BGP hijack from 23724 -> 4134 China?

Bruce Morgan Bruce.Morgan at aarnet.edu.au
Mon Apr 12 02:36:23 UTC 2010

Hi Bob,

AARNet does have a fairly strong policy on prefix-filtering.

We also peer with route-views servers so that Cyclops and other projects can
actually get this type of information. Best not to shoot the messenger as
the message can be useful ;-)

Regards

Bruce

--
street address:  AARNet, POD 3, 20 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington, WA 6151,
Australia
m. 0408 882 390     t. +61 8 9289 2212      e. bruce.morgan at aarnet.edu.au
w. www.aarnet.edu.au

important
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and the
rights of confidentiality in such information are not waived or lost by its
mistaken delivery to you.  Any dissemination, copying, use or disclosure of
the email and/or such files without the permission of AARNet, or the sender,
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission.