Solar Flux (was: Re: China prefix hijack)

Micheal Patterson micheal at spmedicalgroup.com
Sun Apr 11 16:38:14 UTC 2010

I'm more inclined to believe that it would be a solar conjunction actually.
The scenerio would be that they lost track of their bird and started
tracking the sun. Since we all know that old Sol is an excellant originating
point of radiated noise, surely with that much noise, and a solid lock on
it, the odds of its random noise being something decipherable are much more
acceptable than normal.