Fwd: [c-nsp] capirca : Google Network Filtering Management

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Sat Apr 10 02:10:15 UTC 2010

Would someone from Google kindly confirm/deny this claim? I'm as patient
as any other, but I'm beginning to feel for those who have yet (but are
ready to) to trigger the filters...

Thankfully, my 'reasonable' regex knowledge has me ready to list a
heaping pile of filth into the ether,  if the community consensus is
that the person contained in the 'From:' below has never contributed
anything worth value to our community.

...give the word.